The Ministry of Public Health, Department of Disease Control, has launched the website www.thailandintervac.com for foreign nationals to register for the vaccination with mixed reactions.
At the time of this publication (9.30 AM, 8th June) some problems are apparent with the registration process. Some successful registrations have been reported; however others have been unable to do register. “I’ve checked multiple times today (Monday). In every instance the system is not accepting any applications.”.
Royal Coast Review attempts to reach the registration page, the latest being at 9.30 AM today (Tuesday), received the following advice:
“To serve various groups of people for the vaccination appointment, registration for the reservation begins at 12:00 noon and ends at 15:00 each day.”
Earlier in the day the same advice gave a 9 AM start time.
Information from the website is provided below without amendment:
- People aged 60 + years old, people living with any underlying diseases following;
- Severe Chronic Respiratory Diseases (CRDs)
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) (5th stage)
- Cancer patients receiving chemotherapy
- Obesity (weight > 100 kg or BMI > 35 kg/m²)
Please present the following document to the vaccination site
- Passport is registered in the website.
- For Individuals living with following underlying diseases must present evidence and personal identification at the vaccination site. The evidence can be a picture of medical records containing information with specific disease, or prescriptions with your names. This evidence should last no more than a year.
COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
(Updated on June 6th,2021)
- Sinovac (Available)
- AstraZeneca (Available)
- Johnsons & Johnsons
COVID-19 Vaccination locations
- MedPark Hospital (Available Now)
3333 Rama IV Rd., Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei, Bangkok
- Vimut Hospital (Available Now)
500, Phahonyothin Rd., Samsen Nai,Phaya Thai,Bangkok
- Phyathai 2 Hospital (Available Now)
943, Phahonyothin Rd., Samsen Nai,Phaya Thai,Bangkok
- Bangkok Hospital Pattaya
301 Moo 6 Sukhumvit Rd., Km.143, Nakluea,Banglamung, Chonburi
- Bangrak Vaccination and Health Center
9 South Sathorn Rd.,Yannawa,Sathorn,Bangkok