Some businesses in Bangkok closed due to COVID-19 will be allowed to reopen as of tomorrow, Friday January 22.
All venues need to strictly observe social distancing and other COVID-19 prevention measures.
The 13 business and recreational activities are:
1. Gaming centers
2. Internet cafes
3. Healthcare for the elderly
4. Sport stadiums/fields except boxing stadiums and horse racing tracks
5. Banquet facilities but with no more than 300 people are allowed otherwise special permission is required
6. Trading venues for Buddha images
7. Tattoo parlors
8. Fitness clubs and other public areas for exercise
9. Thai traditional massage and spa facilities
10. Gyms and boxing camps, but no competition are allowed
11. Bowling and skating rings, but no competition are allowed
12. Ballroom dancing schools, but no competition are allowed
13. Martial arts schools, but no competition are allowed
There are no updates regarding Bar and Nightclub closures, and Restaurant opening hour restrictions are still in place.