‘Under the Rain Phetchaburi’ is a community event this weekend (2nd to 4th October) with a theme of “Under the rain of loneliness, we still have friends”
At the northern end of the Cha-Am beach you can expect a safe event, as an opportunity to join others in many activities; as a recovery event after the isolation of COVID-19 isolation’
Events will include
• Chefs On The Beach – with celebrity chefs creating new dishes using local ingredients.
• Eating Challenge – eating competitions to attract foodies to compete for food prizes.
• Local Markets – Seafood and creative flea markets with food and other products with a chic style.
• Concerts and other Fun Activities – Fun with music on the beach with leading artists such as Lula, Praew Kanitkul, Atom Chanakan and meyou (Miu Yu).
• Rainwear Competition – Participants who take a photo of rainwear can win prizes of fashion items.